A Swedish Dishcloth is a dream to use and sustainable, ecofriendly and COMPOSTABLE!
The Swedish Dishcloth was invented in 1949 by engineer Curt Lindqvist in Norrköping, Sweden and has become one of the absolute must-haves in Swedish every-day life. With its' unique absorbing capacity and smoothness it comfortably sweeps all kinds of surfaces clean and dry in a wink.
Instruction for use: Wet it, wring it, swipe, rinse it, wring it, and swipe and enjoy the STREAKLESS surfaces! Repeat until all is clean. Then rinse it again, wring it and pose it to dry well aired.
Quick facts about the Swedish Dishcloth:
- It absorbs 15 times its own weight.
- Environmentally friendly.
- 17,2 x 20 cm (7" x 8")
- Made of 70% cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% waste cotton.
- Printed with environmentally friendly ink.
- Long use.
- 100 % biodegradable - when it's time to say goodbye, throw it in the compost bin.
- Washing instructions: toss it in the dishwasher or washing machine or drop it in boiling water for a minute. Both cloth and print withstands rough handling and high temperatures.
- When finally it's time to say goodbye to your dishcloth - put it in your compost / compost bin!
Made in Sweden © Katarina Hamilton