Art greeting card 15x15 cm, blank inside, with envelope, 15,5x15,5 cm. Both made of nature white mat paper produced by a Swedish paper mill. The name of the motive in both Swedish and English is printed on the rear side. Motives showing wild flowers and animals have also the scientific name printed. The card is provided with a bar-code. Art and design by © Katarina Hamilton. Card and envelope weighs 18 gram. ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATIONS: The paper in both card and envelope has got EU Ecolabel, FSC® – The mark of responsible forestry. www.fsc.org. FSC-C020637 and PEFC™ PEFC/05-33-99 certifications. The printing of the card is certified with NORDIC ECOLABEL printed matter 341250. Cellofane-wrapping is optional and has to be ordered separately.
Swedish dishcloth: “Wolf”
In the eyes of a wolf nature is close. /Katarina
SKU: 1891 Categories: Swedish dishcloths, Kitchen & table, New arrivals Tags: animals, grey, Sweden, wilderness
Instruction for use:
A Swedish Dishcloth is a dream to use and sustainable, ecofriendly and COMPOSTABLE!
The Swedish Dishcloth was invented in 1949 by engineer Curt Lindqvist in Norrköping, Sweden and has become one of the absolute must-haves in Swedish every-day life. With its’ unique absorbing capacity and smoothness it comfortably sweeps all kinds of surfaces clean and dry in a wink.
Instruction for use:
Wet it, wring it, swipe, rinse it, wring it, and swipe and enjoy the STREAKLESS surfaces! Repeat until all is clean. Then rinse it again, wring it and pose it to dry well aired.
Quick facts about the Swedish Dishcloth:
- It absorbs 15 times its own weight.
- Environmentally friendly.
- 17,2 x 20 cm (7″ x 8″)
- Made of 70% cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% waste cotton.
- Printed with environmentally friendly ink.
- Long use.
- 100 % biodegradable – when it’s time to say goodbye, throw it in the compost bin.
- Washing instructions: toss it in the dishwasher or washing machine or drop it in boiling water for a minute. Both cloth and print withstands rough handling and high temperatures.
- When finally it’s time to say goodbye to your dishcloth – put it in your compost / compost bin!
Made in Sweden © Katarina Hamilton
There are no reviews yet.